Monday 21 April 2014

Majorca diaries #1

So this is my first holiday post from Majorca, and I'm excited to share my experience so far.
On first day we decided visit Valldemossa and Cala Deia.
We spent half the day walking through and around Valldeomsa, where in 1838  Frederic Chopin resided with his lover George Sand, French writer. Valldemossa is a place filled with beauty and history. Narrow streets lined with bright flowers and traditional stone built houses.
Next we went to Cala Deia, gorgeous little beach with crystal clear water. I have to say it's one of my fav beaches which I ever seen. The stroll from the car-park area is pretty lovely to the sudden view as you arrive
The next best thing about the place is that not everyone seems to know about it, possibly because it is so badly signposted from Deia.


Beautiful view on the way to Valldemosa
 



I worn maxi skirt, which is so easy and comfortable for a sunny walk.





Chopin's piano

Amazing view from the Chopin's apartment

Chopin and Sand's room






Cala Deia



Amazing dinner of paela

Maxi skirt-Zara
Top-Top shop
Cut-out flats- Urban outfitters
Bag- Longchamp Le pilage
Shades-Ray ban, wayfarer

Marta xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment